Archery practice butts at 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 yards and additional targets set up on a trail in the woods
We start again on
June 7, 2023.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Our Fearless Leader
Meet Our Archery Committee
Special shout out and thanks to our Archery Committee!
These are the guys behind the scenes that help to make our
Wednesday Night Shoots a success!
"Yea, new bale houses are here!"
1. The practice range is for members only except during open events.
2. The practice range is available to members from sunrise until dusk 7 days a week except during club special events.
3. Membership cards must be hung at the practice range or on your quiver while on the course.
4. Absolutely NO broad heads used on the practice butts or crossbow target.
5. Styrofoam will be provided at the practice area next to the 30 yard target for broad heads, mid August through December.
6. There is a shooting table and bag target at the practice range for crossbows only.
3D Archery Shoots
Blue Mountain Fish and Game 3D Archery Shoots start in June and are held every Wednesday through the third week in August from 4:00 to 7:30 pm. Shoots are open to the public. ALL ARE WELCOME. If you have a friend with a bow, bring them along!
To qualify for year-end drawings and awards, adult archers must participate in 6 of the 12 shoots and junior archers (age 15 and under) must participate in 4 of the 12 shoots, or have a waiver form signed by a parent or guardian. Junior archers must be escorted while on the course. Adults pay $6 to shoot and junior archers shoot for free.
Be sure to check our NEWSLETTER for event dates.
Please visit our CONTACT page to contact our Archery Chairman.
2022 3D Banquet Highlights
Thanks to everyone and congratulations!